AutoCAD 3D Design
Prerequisite: AutoCAD Fundamentals II
The objective of this course is to allow the student to develop the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. This course will provide a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explore the main features of the advanced 3D Modeling tools and techniques in AutoCAD.
The course will cover the following topics:
- 3D viewing techniques.
- Working with simple and composite solids.
- Creating complex solids and surfaces.
- Modifying objects in 3D space.
- Editing solids.
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations.
- Converting 3D objects.
- Setting up rendering with materials and lights.
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Working with the User Coordinate System.
Evening Sessions Monday through Thursday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
This course is also offered On-Line.