AutoCAD Fundamentals II
Prerequisite: AutoCAD Fundamentals I
The objective of the AutoCAD Fundamentals II course is to build on the Fundamentals I course with more sophisticated techniques and enable you to use these tools in production drawing development. You will go beyond the basic skills learned in the first course. For example, you will learn how to create blocks and set up drawing templates.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.