CADWorx Pipe Modeling
Prerequisite: AutoCAD Fundamentals, 3D, and Production Drafting
The objective of this course is to learn how to use the commands and functions in CADWorx Plant Professional to produce piping layout models. This course is designed to teach the operation of CADWorx Plant Professional which is widely used throughout the piping industries worldwide. You will gain skills needed to model 3D piping systems and produce the required Isometric and Orthographic drawings.
Topics covered in this course:
- CADWorx Plant Professional user interface.
- Set up rules and the configuration.
- Building 3D piping models.
- Routing 3D pipe.
- Producing Isometric drawings.
- Producing Orthographic drawings.
Evening Sessions Monday through Thursday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm